Howard Stern videography and discography
- 1 Home video releases
- 2 Discography
- 3 References
- 4 External links
Home video releases
Howard Stern's Negligeé and Underpants Party
Howard Stern's Negligeé and Underpants Party  was the first pay-per-view special hosted by Howard Stern, airing on February 27, 1988 in New York City and costing $19.95. Filmed live in front of a studio audience, all stripped to their underpants and lingerie. Stern and his radio show staff led viewers through a series of provocative antics, including "Lesbian Dial-a-Date", goading a male audience member to tongue-kiss transvestite Siobhan Meow (a member of the show's Wack Pack), a homeless man makeover and a man lighting his crotch on fire. On March 7, 1988 the event was released on VHS via mail order for $24.95.
Celebrities making an appearance on the special included Penn & Teller, Richard Belzer, Jessica Hahn, Leslie West, Downtown Julie Brown, Judy Tenuta, Emo Philips, Geraldo Rivera, Dweezil Zappa, Moon Zappa, Mitch Fatel
Howard Stern's U.S. Open Sores
Howard Stern's U.S. Open Sores was an event that occurred at the Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, New York in front of a sold-out attendance of 16,000. Taking place on October 7, 1989, the main event featured a tennis match between Howard Stern and his radio show producer Gary Dell'Abate. The event sold out in four hours, with each ticket costing $22.50. Other suggested event titles included The Bush Open, U.S. Open Legs, U.S. Open Beaver and U.S. Beaver Open. The event was later released on VHS via mail order. A documentary crew shot behind-the-scenes footage including interviews with participants and guests creating a 105-minute program.
Butt Bongo Fiesta
Butt Bongo Fiesta is a VHS of a special hosted by Howard Stern. Released in late 1992, the tape features "Jungle Man," a segment filmed for 3-D viewing, with each original tape being supplied with two 3-D viewing glasses.
The Miss Howard Stern New Year's Eve Pageant
The Miss Howard Stern New Year's Eve Pageant (later released as Howard Stern's New Year's Rotten Eve 1994; a send off to Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve) was a two-hour pay-per-view special that aired on New Year's Eve 1993 and New Year's Day 1994, hosted by Howard Stern. Included in the special were parodies of Michael Jackson and Jerry Seinfeld, a song by Gary Dell'Abate (Stern's radio show Executive Producer) called "Doing the Baba Booey," and a mock beauty pageant resulting in the crowning of the show's first "Miss Howard Stern." Judges for the pageant included Janis Ian, Daniel Carver, John Bobbitt, Sherman Hemsley, Mark Hamill, Tiny Tim and Joe Frazier.
More than 40 women (and one man) participated in the pageant, most of whom were winners from preliminary contests held in cities where the radio show was being syndicated at the time. The field, which was narrowed down to 20, competed in the lingerie and talent rounds. Five finalists were announced and after an interview round, the runner-ups and winner were announced. During the pageant, there were many sentiments made among the contestants about favoritism given to certain girls, notably Debbie Tay, because they were hand-picked by Stern on his radio show, therefore given more attention and exposure.
The pageant itself featured many individuals who would go on to become notorious regulars on Stern's radio show. They include:
- Elaine Marks, winner of the pageant. She claimed she appeared in Playboy magazine and left her husband shortly after her victory.
- Debbie the Space Alien, who finished at second place. She committed suicide in 1995 by overdosing on heroin. She was a lesbian and believed she was visited by aliens.
- Elaina Beastie placed third in the pageant. Elaina is a stripper/dominatrix for whom "pain is pleasure". She had her tongue pierced during the New York preliminary competition for the pageant and later returned to the show and changed a man's diaper.
- Heather Barrett, the "Erotic Poet", was a secretary who recited "erotic" poetry. She placed fourth.
- Miriam, "Miss Frigging Foreigner", placed 5th. Hailing from Czechoslovakia, Miriam did not hide her disappointment and disgust when she was named a runner-up instead of the winner. Unlike most of the other contestants, Miriam actually had a "real" talent; she was a gifted gymnast.
- Tabboo, "Miss Gender Confused" was the only male contestant of the pageant. Tabboo is notable for his hairy bottom during the lingerie competition and his song during the talent portion of the pageant: "It's NATURAL! It's NATURAL! T-A-double-B double-O oooh one-calorie TABBOO!" When he didn't make the top 5, he flipped the bird.
- Nicole Bass, the "World's Largest Female Body Builder". Her muscular build and deep voice prompted questions about her gender.
- Roea, "Miss Fried Egg Tits", was notable for her thin build, scraggly auburn hair, pale pasty skin, and habitual drunkenness. Rowa played the guitar and sang "Fuck the President, fuck him in the ass".
- Vanessa Warner, "Miss Chocolate Sundae", was a tall shapely brunette who spent the night before the pageant in the hospital after she passed out from her rigorous diet regime. Her talent was to pour ice cream all over herself.
- Candace St. Clare, "Miss Good Head", was a sultry blonde whose talent was to masturbate on stage.
- An anonymous woman, who withdrew from the contest, yet still achieved a high degree of notoriety. Her talent was spraying breast milk. She had previously competed in Howard's "Hooters for the Who" contest and withdrew from that also.
50 Ways to Rank Your Mother
|50 Ways to Rank Your Mother|
|Studio album by Howard Stern|
|Label||Wren Records (1982)
Ichiban and Citizen X (1994)
50 Ways to Rank Your Mother is an album by Howard Stern released in 1982 during his time as a disc jockey at WWDC, an FM album-oriented rock radio station in Washington, D.C. Originally released on vinyl under Wren Records, the album was re-released as on audio CD as Unclean Beaver in 1994.
- Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, OJ—Baby You Can Rent a Car
- Unclean Beaver, Episode I
- 4 Blacks and a Mac
- Happy Birthday to You
- Richard's Family Fewd
- Barry Off-White's Ode to Howit
- Havana Hillbillies
- He's Sick
- I Shot Ron Reagon
- Howard Stern?
- Unclean Beaver, Episode II
- Neil Young's Cat
- Family Affarce
- Springstern's Easter Parade
- 50 Ways to Rank Your Mother
- Howard Stern Is a God
Crucified by the FCC
|Crucified by the FCC|
|Compilation album by Howard Stern|
Crucified by the FCC is a compilation album of various moments from The Howard Stern Show that were either heavily edited for language or resulted in fines by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Released on audio cassette and compact disc in 1991, the tape includes audio of the "Christmas Show" on December 16, 1988 which resulted in the radio show's first FCC fine, including a man playing a keyboard with his penis and Howard Stern describing a lesbian in the studio as being "filled with lust."
- Anti-Censorship Rally
- Celebrities - Pt. 1
- Celebrities - Pt. 2
- The Christmas Party
- Phony Phone Calls
- Various Bits Remembered - Pt. 1
- Phone Calls
- Bob 'n Ray
- Sex Phone & Viper
- Out of the Closet Stern
- Homo Room
- Various Bits Remembered - Pt. 2
- Sam and Jessica
- The Stern Family
- The Gynaecologist
Private Parts: The Album
|Private Parts: The Album|
|Released||February 25, 1997|
|Genre||Hard rock, classic rock|
Private Parts: The Album is the title for the film's soundtrack. Released on February 25, 1997, the 29-track album features two that Stern himself provides lyrics, performing with Rob Zombie and The Dust Brothers. In 1997, the album was certified platinum for shipping 1,000,000 copies.
|2.||"The Great American Nightmare"||Rob Zombie with Howard Stern||3:54|
|3.||"Mama Look - - A Boo Boo"||1:31|
|4.||"I Make My Own Rules"||LL Cool J with Flea, Dave Navarro and Chad Smith||4:33|
|5.||"The Match Game"||0:40|
|6.||"Hard Charger"||Porno For Pyros||6:46|
|8.||"The Suck for Your Solution"||Marilyn Manson||4:01|
|10.||"Pictures of Matchstick Men"||Ozzy Osbourne with Type O Negative||5:59|
|12.||"Tired of Waiting for You"||Green Day||2:30|
|16.||"The Ben Stern Megamix"||Charlie Clouser||2:15|
|17.||"The Howard Stern Experience"||0:40|
|18.||"Smoke on the Water"||Deep Purple||5:34|
|20.||"I Want You to Want Me"||Cheap Trick||3:37|
|22.||"Cat Scratch Fever"||Ted Nugent||3:36|
|24.||"Jamie's Cryin'"||Van Halen||3:26|
|26.||""You Shook Me All Night Long" (Live)"||AC/DC||3:52|
|27.||"Howard You Stink"||0:10|
|28.||"Ladies & Gentlemen"||0:05|
|29.||"Tortured Man"||Howard Stern and The Dust Brothers||3:50|
Secret Samadhi by Live
|Billboard 200 number-one album
March 15–21, 1997
Pop by U2