Private University in the Principality of Liechtenstein
|Motto||"Kluge Köpfe denken voraus"|
|Type||Private Medical School, Law School|
Dr. Barbara Gant(Prorektorin, Rektorin a.i.)
|Location||Triesen, Principality of Liechtenstein|
Master of Science
Master of Laws
|Colors||Blue, Red and Yellow|
The Private University in the Principality of Liechtenstein (German: Private Universität im Fürstentum Liechtenstein (UFL)) is one of the four centers for higher education in the Principality of Liechtenstein. It focuses on two main fields of study. These are Medicine and Law. The university is located in Triesen. The university has partnerships with over 20 other institutions in the rest of the world.
The university was founded in 2000 as University for Human Sciences in the Principality of Liechtenstein (German: Universität für Humanwissenschaften im Fürstentum Liechtenstein). In 2007 the Law School was established and the university was renamed.
Besides numerous law courses, the university still has its focus on medical research. It offers doctoral courses in medical science, which are eligible for candidates with master's degrees in medicine, medical technology, biomedical engineering, biology and related disciplines.
- Doctoral programs in Medical Science, students are awarded the German PhD equivalent Dr. scient. med.
- PhD/MD in Medical Science
- Doctoral programs in Law, students are awarded the German PhD equivalent Dr. iur.
- CAS certificate in Medical Law
- LL.M. in International Civil Litigation
- LL.M. in Mediation
- Academia Raetica, Davos
- Australian National University, Research School of Biological Sciences
- Swiss Center for Electronics and Microtechnology (CSEM)
- Drexel University
- Medizinische Universität Innsbruck
- University of Lund
- Universität Würzburg
- VIVIT, Vorarlberger Institute for Vascular Investigation and Treatment, Feldkirch
- UCSEM Landquart, Research Center for nano-medicine, Landquart
- LMU München
- University of Southern California, USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Universität Zürich
|This Liechtenstein-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|