|Look up privateer or privateering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Privateer may also refer to:
- Privateer (motorsport), a competitor in motorsports who does not have manufacturer support
- PB4Y Privateer, a naval version of the B-24 Liberator bomber
- Wing Commander: Privateer and its expansion pack Privateer: Righteous Fire, a 1993 video game
- "Privateers" (The West Wing), a 2003 episode of The West Wing TV series
- New Orleans Privateers, sports teams at the University of New Orleans
- Privateer Press, publisher of tabletop role-playing games
- USS Privateer (SP-179), later YP-179, a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1930
- Privateering (album), a 2012 album by Mark Knopfler
- Privateering, a track on the album, also released as a single.
- Privateer (album), a 2007 album by Tim Renwick
- Privateer, South Carolina
- Pirateer, a board game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Privateer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.