Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up privateer or privateering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Privateer may also refer to:
- Privateer (motorsport), a competitor in motorsports who does not have manufacturer support
- PB4Y Privateer, a naval version of the B-24 Liberator bomber
- Wing Commander: Privateer and its expansion pack Privateer: Righteous Fire, a 1993 video game
- "Privateers" (The West Wing), a 2003 episode of The West Wing TV series
- New Orleans Privateers, sports teams at the University of New Orleans
- Privateer Press, publisher of tabletop role-playing games
- USS Privateer (SP-179), later YP-179, a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1930
- Privateering (album), a 2012 album by Mark Knopfler
- Privateering, a track on the album, also released as a single.
- Privateer (album), a 2007 album by Tim Renwick
- Privateer, South Carolina
- Pirateer, a board game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Privateer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.