This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (February 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Chairperson The Park Hotels|
She joined the company after finishing her studies at the Wellesley College (US) working under her father, as marketing manager at The Park New Delhi, at the age of 21. After the death of Surrendra Paul, she succeeded him in 1990 as the chairperson of the hospitality division of the Apeejay Surendra Group.
- The Federation of Hotels and Restaurants Association of India conferred on her Young Entrepreneur of the Year award (1999–2000)
- She was nominated for The Economic Times Awards as the Businessperson of the Year (2002–2003)
- Paul has been conferred with the Padma Shri award by Government of India on eve of the Republic Day, January 2012. Priya Paul has opened a new branch of hotels called zone by the park which is a 4 star branch of hotels.
- "The First Lady of boutique". Express Hospitality (Indian Express Group). 16–31 March 2006.
- "Priya Paul, the force behind Park Hotels". Rediff Money. 23 July 2005.
- Chandran, Rina (18 January 2003). "Innovating constantly..." Business Line. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- "Padma Awards". pib. 27 January 2013. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|