Priya Wal (born 9 December 1985) is an Indian television actress, known for her roles in television series such as Remix, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, and Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.
Priya Wal was born on December 9, in Ajmer, India. She was educated at Mayo College Girls School.
Priya Wal has directed a documentary movie.
Wal started her television career as Anvesha Banerjee in the youth-based show Remix on Star One. She later went on to play the role of Ayesha in Jeete Hain Jiske Liye. She was also a part of C.I.D. as Dr. Nyla Rajyadhakshya. on Sony Entertainment Television (India). After that, Priya was seen in several serials like "Yes Boss" as Imrati Devi and in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii as Aditi Aggrawal. In 2010 and 2011, she played the role of Misha in the youth based supernatural show, Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani on Star One. She played a role in Tum Dena Saath Mera as Riya Oberoi. In 2015, she appeared in a music video “O Meri Jaan” directed by Waseem Sabir to support the cause of giving a good upbringing to the girl child along with other TV celebrities. In 2017, she is seen in her own short web series Misadventures of a television actor on her own Youtube channel.
|Misadventures of a television actor
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Priya Wal.
- ^ "A new mix in Remix", The Hindu, 9 December 2005. Retrieved 24 November 2013
- ^ Kulkarni, Reshma (2007) "Priya 'remixed' again", dnaindia.com, 27 April 2007. Retrieved 24 November 2013
- ^ a b "I am good at playing a tomboy: Priya Wal", Mumbai Mirror, 9 April 2011. Retrieved 24 November 2013
- ^ "Stage Fright", Calcutta Telegraph, 25 June 2008. Retrieved 24 November 2013
- ^ Vazir, Varun (2011) "I am good at playing a tomboy: Priya Wal", The Times of India, 9 April 2011. Retrieved 24 November 2013
- ^ "PHOTOS: Gautam Rode, Sargun Mehta, Hiten Tejwani & many popular TV artists come together for a music video". daily.bhaskar.com. May 26, 2015.
- ^ "This is what Anvesha Banerjee from 'Remix' is upto now". indiatimes.com. January 19, 2017.
- ^ "Pratyusha, Chang and Rithvik to fight cyber crime". indiatimes.com.
- ^ http://boxcricketleague.com/teams.html
- ^ "Who will win the BCL trophy?". indiatimes.com.
- ^ "Gunjan Vijaya replaces Priya Wal in &TV's Ganga". tellychakkar.com.