Priyanka Barve is an Indian playback singer and actress. Barve has sung songs in Hindi, Marathi and in some other Indian languages, however she is most active in the Marathi and Hindi industry. Barve is known for playing Anarkali in Feroz Khan's Broadway adaptation of Mughal E Azam.
Since 17, Barve has been singing professionally. In Marathi films, Barve is a singer and she is credited in the film's music department. Barve has sung songs for many Marathi Films such as Double Seat, Mumbai-Pune-Mumbai 2, Ajintha, Online Binline, Rama Madhav, and Lost & Found.
Barve has also sung for Marathi TV serial's title track, such as Mala sasu havi and Ithech taka tambu.
One of the leading music companies, Sagarika Music, launched her video singles "Patch Up", "Premala", and "Tuzyasave tuzyavina".
- "Meet Priyanka Barve, Firoze khan's real life Anarkali - Free Press Journal". freepressjournal.in. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "Why the Broadway interpretation of 'Mughal-E-Azam' should be on your watch list". Vogue. 21 October 2016.
- "BACKSTAGE WITH SALIM AND ANARKALI". Pune Mirror. 15 January 2017 – via http://punemirror.indiatimes.com/others/sunday-read/backstage-with-salim-and-anarkali/articleshow/56543440.cms.
- "Blessed with sweet voice | Sakal Times". www.sakaaltimes.com. Retrieved 14 March 2017.
- Bhanage, Mihir (16 January 2017). "Music review: Lost and Found". The Times of India. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- "Biker's Adda (2015)". IMDb. Retrieved 24 February 2019.
- "Krutant (2019)". IMDb. Retrieved 24 February 2019.