Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prize in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A prize is an award received for merit
Prize may also refer to:
- The Prize (novel), a 1962 novel by Irving Wallace
- The Prize (1963 film), a 1963 film based on the novel
- The Prize (2011 film), a 2011 film
- The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money, and Power, a 1991 book by Daniel Yergin
- Prize (law), captured or recovered vessel
- Prize (marketing), promotional item (usually a toy or other small object of nominal value) included free in a retail product
- Prize, California, a former settlement
- Prize money, paid to naval personnel for the successful capture of a ship
- HMS Prize, a UK Royal Navy ship
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prize.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.