From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prizefighter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A prizefighter is a boxer.
Prizefighter may also refer to:
Video games and boxing
- Don King Presents: Prizefighter, a video game by 2k Sports released in 2008
- Prize Fighter, a video game by Digital Pictures released in 1993 for the Sega CD
- The Prizefighter series, a knockout boxing tournament
- PrizeFighter: Hit After Hit, Trisha Yearwood compilation
- "Prizefighter", single by Jigsaw (band) 1980
- "PrizeFighter" (song), song by Trisha Yearwood featuring Kelly Clarkson from the album of the same name
- "Prize Fighter", song by The Killers from the deluxe edition of Battle Born
- "Prizefighter", song by Eels from Hombre Lobo and Wonderful, Glorious
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prizefighter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.