ProScout was an American model and talent scouting corporation. The company was first incorporated in 1993 with its main office in Chicago, Illinois.
ProScout did not represent artists or talent in the traditional role of a talent agency, rather, ProScout acted as a talent pre-screening service and a "clearing house" which identified and assisted new talent that was interested in meeting with agencies that are generally difficult to meet.
- "Home - ProScout Inc". ProScout Inc. Archived from the original on 10 July 2012.
- Grogan, Leigh (2007-07-18). "Making of a model". The Sacramento Bee. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette "Casting Call Lures the Tall, Slim, Hopeful" August 17, 1998
- Miami Herald "Model Talent Search Goes Quickly" August 11, 2000
- How to Be a Working Actor by Mari Lyn Henry and Lynne Rogers 4th edition page 19 paperback