Probability Theory and Related Fields
|Edited by||Fabio Toninelli, Bálint Tóth|
|ISO 4||Probab. Theory Relat. Fields|
|MathSciNet||Probab. Theory Related Fields|
Probability Theory and Related Fields is a peer-reviewed mathematics journal published by Springer. Established in 1962, it was originally named Zeitschrift für Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie und verwandte Gebiete, with the English replacing the German starting from volume 71 (1986). The journal publishes articles on probability. The journal is indexed by Mathematical Reviews and Zentralblatt MATH. Its 2019 MCQ was 2.29, and its 2019 impact factor was 2.125.
The journal CiteScore is 3.8 and its SCImago Journal Rank is 3.198, both from 2020. It is currently ranked 11th in the field of Probability & Statistics with Applications according to Google Scholar.
1961-1971: Leopold Schmetterer (Vienna)
1971-1985: Klaus Krickeberg (Bielefeld)
1985-1991: Hermann Rost (Heidelberg)
1991-1994: Olav Kallenberg (Auburn AL)
1994-2000: Erwin Bolthausen (Zurich)
2000-2005: Geoffrey Grimmett (Cambridge)
- "Probability Theory and Related Fields | Volume 1, issue 1". SpringerLink. Retrieved 2022-01-04.
- "Announcement" (PDF). Probability Theory and Related Fields. 71: A3. January 1986. doi:10.1007/BF00366268.
- "Probability Theory and Related Fields". Springer. Retrieved 2022-01-04.
- "Scopus preview - Scopus - Probability Theory and Related Fields". www.scopus.com. Retrieved 2022-01-04.
- "Probability & Statistics with Applications - Google Scholar Metrics". scholar.google.com. Retrieved 2022-01-04.