From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up probe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Probe may refer to:
- Probe (1972 TV pilot), American TV film written by Leslie Stevens that served as the pilot for the TV series Search
- P.R.O.B.E. - direct to video Doctor Who spinoffs featuring Liz Shaw
- Probe (1988 TV series), American TV series created by William Link and Isaac Asimov.
- Probe (parlor game), A parlor game introduced in the 1960s by Parker Brothers
- "Probe", a 2002 hit single by DJ Baby Anne
- Space probe, unmanned spacecraft
- Ford Probe, coupe produced by Ford, introduced in 1989
- Probe, also known as a criminal investigation
- PROBE, a defunct Philippine public-affairs show
- Test probe (electronics)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Probe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.