|Look up procedural in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Procedural may refer to:
- Procedural programming, a computer programming concept
- Procedural generation, a term used in connection with computer graphics applications to indicate that data is created algorithmically rather than directly specified by an artist
- Procedural law, a legal concept
- Procedural memory, a cognitive science concept
- Procedural knowledge
- Procedural (genre), a type of literature, film, or television program involving a sequence of technical detail. For example:
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Procedural.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.