Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up procedural in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Procedural may refer to:
- Procedural programming, a computer programming concept
- Procedural generation, a term used in connection with computer graphics applications to indicate that data is created algorithmically rather than directly specified by an artist
- Procedural law, a legal concept
- Procedural memory, a cognitive science concept
- Procedural knowledge
- Procedural (genre), a type of literature, film, or television program involving a sequence of technical detail. For example:
- See also
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Procedural.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.