(Redirected from Procedures)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up procedure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Procedure may refer to:
- Procedure (term) (in telecommunications jargon)
- Medical procedure
- Instructions or recipes, a set of commands that show how to achieve some result, such as to prepare or make something
- Procedure (business), specifying parts of a business process
- Standard operating procedure, a step-by-step instruction to achieve some result, used in industry and military
- Legal procedure, the body of law and rules used in the administration of justice in the court system, including:
- Parliamentary procedure, a set of rules governing meetings
- Procedure (computer science), also termed a subroutine, function, or subprogram
- Stored procedure, a subroutine in the data dictionary of a relational database
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Procedure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.