Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up process, processes, or processing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A process is a set of activities that interact to achieve a result.
Process may also refer to:
- Process (John Cale album), 2005
- Process (Candy Lo album), 2007
- Process (Sampha album), 2017
- Process (anatomy), a projection or outgrowth of tissue from a larger body
- Process (computing), an instance of a computer program being executed
- Process (iOS application), non-linear editing photography software for iOS devices
- All pages with titles containing process
- The Process (disambiguation)
- Process philosophy
- "Part of the Process", a song by Morcheeba
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Process.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.