Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prodigy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prodigy or Prodigies may refer to:
- Child prodigy, an individual who is a master of one or more skills or arts at an early age
- The Prodigy (newspaper), the University of California, Merced student newspaper
- Prodigy (video game), a tactical role-playing game
- Prodigy (comics) is the name of a number of fictional characters in the Marvel Universe:
- Prodigy, an alternate superhero identity created by Spider-Man during the Spider-Man: Identity Crisis storyline.
- Prodigy (Ritchie Gilmore), a character who first appeared in Slingers, adopting the Prodigy costume/identity created by Spider-Man.
- Prodigy (David Alleyne), a mutant and member of the X-Men.
Film and television
- "Prodigy" (Dark Angel), a 2000 episode of Dark Angel
- "Prodigy" (Stargate SG-1), a 2001 episode of Stargate SG-1
- The Prodigy (TV series), a proposed reality TV show that never aired
- The Prodigies (film), a 2011 French-British film
- Prodigy, a 2018 drama thriller film starring Jolene Anderson
- Beneath the Wheel or The Prodigy, a 1906 novel by Hermann Hesse
- Isaac Asimov's Robot City: Prodigy, a 1988 novel by Arthur Byron Cover
- Prodigy (Lu novel), a 2013 novel by Marie Lu
- "The Prodigies", an 1897 short story by Willa Cather
- Fender Prodigy, an electric guitar produced from 1991 to 1993
- Moog Prodigy, a synthesiser
- The Prodigy, a British electronic music group, named after the Moog Prodigy synthesizer
- Prodigy (rapper) (1974–2017), American rapper and member of the hip hop duo Mobb Deep
- Prodigy, American hip hop artist, member of boy band Mindless Behavior
- Prodigy (software), UK SCADA software developed by Tascomp
- Ford Prodigy, a low emission vehicle concept car
- HTC Wizard or HTC Prodigy, a smartphone
- Prodigy (divination), a type of omen or portent
- Prodigy (online service), an early online service provider
- B.J. Penn (born 1978), American mixed martial artist
- Tommaso Ciampa (born 1985), American professional wrestler, ring name Prodigy
- Prodigy Finance, a financial company lending to students
- Child star (disambiguation)
- Genius (disambiguation)
- Maestro (disambiguation)
- Savant (disambiguation)
- Virtuoso (disambiguation)
- Wiz (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prodigy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.