16th Producers Guild of America Awards
|16th Annual Producers Guild Awards|
|Date||January 22, 2005|
|Location||Culver Studios, Los Angeles, California|
|Presented by||Producers Guild of America|
|Hosted by||Wayne Brady|
|Best Producer(s) Motion Picture:||The Aviator – Graham King and Michael Mann|
The 16th Producers Guild of America Awards (also known as 2005 Producers Guild Awards), honoring the best film and television producers of 2004, were held on January 22, 2005. The ceremony at Culver Studios in Los Angeles, California was hosted by Wayne Brady. The nominees were announced on January 5, 2005.
Winners and nominees
|Darryl F. Zanuck Award for Outstanding Producer of Theatrical Motion Pictures|
David O. Selznick Achievement Award in Theatrical Motion Pictures
David Susskind Achievement Award in Television
Stanley Kramer Award
- Press, From Associated (January 24, 2005). "'Aviator' takes top Producers Guild award". Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on December 12, 2015. Retrieved August 27, 2017.
- "Producers Guild Awards Honorees". thefutoncritic.com. January 5, 2005. Retrieved August 27, 2017.
- "Producers Guild Awards 2005". Producers Guild of America. Archived from the original on December 15, 2008. Retrieved April 10, 2020.
- "'The Aviator' Receives Top Award From Producers Guild of America". Los Angeles Times. January 23, 2005. Archived from the original on September 27, 2015. Retrieved September 21, 2017.
- King, Susan (January 6, 2005). "Producers' '04 nominees". Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on September 21, 2015. Retrieved September 21, 2017.