Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up product in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Product may refer to:
- Product (business), an item that serves as a solution to a specific consumer problem.
- Product (project management), a deliverable or set of deliverables that contribute to a business solution
- Cartesian product of sets
- Direct product of groups
- Semidirect product
- Product of group subsets
- Wreath product
- Free product
- Zappa–Szép product (or knit product), a generalization of the direct and semidirect products
- Scalar multiplication
- Matrix multiplication
- Inner product, on an inner product space
- Exterior product or wedge product
- Multiplication of vectors:
- Tensor product
- Internal product, in a monoidal category
- Product (category theory), a generalization of mathematical products
- Fibre product or pullback
- Coproduct or pushout
- Wick product of random variables
- Product (Brand X album), 1979
- Product (De Press album), 1982
- Product (Sophie album), 2015
- Product, a three-CD compilation set by Buzzcocks
- Product (chemistry), the species formed from chemical reactions
- Hairstyling product, such as hairspray or hair gel, generally referred to as simply "product"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Product.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.