From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Production rule system)
The term production system may refer to:
- In operations management and industrial engineering, a production system comprises both the technological elements (machines and tools) and organizational behavior (division of labor and information flow) needed to produce something.
- In computer science, a production system (or production rule system) is a computer program typically used to provide some form of artificial intelligence.
- Toyota Production System, organizes manufacturing and logistics at Toyota
- The Computer Animation Production System (CAPS) is a proprietary collection of software, scanning camera systems, servers, networked computer workstations, and custom desks developed by The Walt Disney Company together with Pixar in the late-1980s.
- Subsea Production Systems are typical wells located on the sea floor, shallow or deep water.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix