This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Purpose||Scuba Instructor training and recreational diving certification|
Founded in 1969, PDIC was established out of the need to properly train SCUBA instructors. After more than ten years of training exclusively instructors, the decision was made to offer training starting at the open water level.
PDIC is a founding member of the (United States) Recreational Scuba Training Council and is recognised as a scuba training and certification provider by several state and national organisations in the USA.
- "PDIC History". Professional Diving Instructors Corporation. Archived from the original on 2007-08-14. Retrieved 2007-11-28.
- "PDIC". Professional Diving Instructors Corporation. Retrieved 2007-10-15.
- "Who we are". Professional Diving Instructors Corporation. Archived from the original on 28 July 2012. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- "Merit Badges". Boy Scouts of America. Retrieved 2012-06-14.
- "Scuba Diving". Retrieved 11 August 2023.
- "TMAR Search and Recovery Dive Team". The Maritime Regiment (TMAR) of the Texas State Guard (TXSG). Archived from the original on 2012-07-24. Retrieved 2012-06-14.
- "Scuba diving". Pennsylvania state parks. Archived from the original on September 30, 2011. Retrieved 2012-06-14.
- "Kentucky Administrative Regulation: 106 KAR 1:390. Search and rescue training requirements, Section 5". Kentucky state. Retrieved 2012-06-14.