Professional Diving Instructors Corporation
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Purpose||Scuba Instructor training and recreational diving certification|
Founded in the 1960s, PDIC was established out of the need to properly train SCUBA instructors. After more than ten years of training exclusively instructors, the decision was made to offer training starting at the open water level.
PDIC is a founding member of the (United States) Recreational Scuba Training Council and is recognised as a scuba training and certification provider by several state and national organisations in the USA.
- "PDIC". Professional Diving Instructors Corporation. Retrieved 2007-10-15.
- "Who we are". Professional Diving Instructors Corporation. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- "PDIC History". Professional Diving Instructors Corporation. Retrieved 2007-11-28.
- "Merit Badges". Boy Scouts of America. Retrieved 2012-06-14.
- "TMAR Search and Recovery Dive Team". The Maritime Regiment (TMAR) of the Texas State Guard (TXSG). Retrieved 2012-06-14.
- "Scuba diving". Pennsylvania state parks. Retrieved 2012-06-14.
- "Kentucky Administrative Regulation: 106 KAR 1:390. Search and rescue training requirements, Section 5". Kentucky state. Retrieved 2012-06-14.
|This organization-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This diving-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|