|Alma mater||University of Warwick|
|Institutions||Ruskin College, Oxford|
|Main interests||Social work|
|Notable works||Children Living with Domestic Violence|
From 1996 to 2004, she was Professor of Social Work and chair of the School of Health and Social Studies and the Faculty of Social Studies and director of the Centre for the Study of Safety and Well-being at the University of Warwick.
She is a prolific writer, with over 120 publications in the social work field including 20 books. She is a member of the Academy of Social Sciences, a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, and was Vice-Chair of the Social Policy and Social Work Sub-Panel in the last Research Assessment Exercise.
- Mullender, Audrey; Morley, Rebecca (1994). Children living with domestic violence: putting men's abuse of women on the child care agenda. London Concord, Massachusetts: Whiting & Birch. ISBN 9781871177725.
- Mullender, Audrey; Debbonaire, Thangam (2000). Child protection and domestic violence. Birmingham: Venture Press. ISBN 9781861780423.
- Mullender, Audrey; Liz, Kelly; Hague, Gill (2001). Challenging violence against women: the Canadian experience. Bristol, UK: Policy Press. ISBN 9781861342782.
- Mullender, Audrey; Liz, Kelly; Regan, Linda; Hague, Gill; Imam, Umme; Malos, Ellen (2002). Children's perspectives on domestic violence. London: Sage. ISBN 9780761971061.
- Mullender, Audrey (2002). Rethinking domestic violence: the social work and probation response. London: Routledge. ISBN 9781134894574.
- Mullender, Audrey; Ward, Dave; Fleming, Jennie (2013). Empowerment in action: self-directed groupwork. Basingstoke, Hampshire: Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 9780230298170.
- Mullender, Audrey; Debbonaire, Thangam; Kelly, Liz; Hague, Gill; Malos, Ellen (May 1998). "Working with children in women's refuges". Child & Family Social Work. Wiley. 3 (2): 87–98. doi:10.1046/j.1365-2206.1998.00074.x.
- Mullender, Audrey; Liz, Kelly; Hague, Gill; Imam, Umme; Malos, Ellen (January 2002). "How do children understand and cope with domestic violence?". Practice. Taylor and Francis. 14 (1): 17–26. doi:10.1080/09503150208414289.
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about an academic administrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|