|This article does not cite any sources. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Film poster of Professor Pyarelal
|Directed by||Brij Sadanah|
|Produced by||TM Bihari|
|Written by||Dhruva Chatterjee|
|5 June 1981|
Professor Pyarelal is a 1981 Hindi film produced by TM Bihari and directed by Brij Sadanah and featuring Dharmendra, Zeenat Aman, Simi Garewal, Shreeram Lagoo, Amjad Khan and Nirupa Roy in the lead roles. Kalyanji-Anandji have composed the music, while Rajindra Krishan has written the lyrics for the film. Hrishikesh Mukherjee has done the editing for the film. Some of the scenes were filmed in the United Kingdom, notably in the West London area of Uxbridge and Hillingdon, Middlesex.
The film became popular as it was seen to carry forward the legacy of the Manmohan Desai genre of films. Among the movie's songs, the title song became very popular at the time.
- "Yeh Vaada Raha Dilruba" - 4:43 (Mohammed Rafi, Asha Bhosle)
- "Gaa Gaa Gaa Gaayeja" - 4:43 (Kishore Kumar, Manhar Udhas)
- "Tere Sivaa Na Kisi Ka Banoonga" - 4:51 (Mohammed Rafi, Asha Bhosle)
- "Dilwala Mastana" - 3:21 (Asha Bhosle)
- "Aage Aage Ek Hasina" - 3:10 (Asha Bhosle)
- "Gaa Gaa Gaa Gaayeja (Female)" - 3:42 (Asha Bhosle)
- "Professor Pyarelal" - 5:56 (Instrumental)
- The Police Car used in the chase scene with Vinod Mehra was a Ford Cortina mk 3. When Vinod Mehra is wounded by Police, the actual car that overturned within the shot was a Hindustan Ambassador.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|