Professors for a Strong Israel
Professors for a Strong Israel is a group of academics in Israel. They describe themselves as a "non-partisan organization of academics united by a shared concern for the security and the Jewish character of the State of Israel." They have been described as "right wing" by Haaretz and "extreme right wing" by David Newman.
- Nadav Shragai (9 December 2001). "Seething with anger at the Oslo architects". Haaretz. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- http://www.professors.org.il/[dead link]
- David Newman (24 August 2010). "A dangerous political agenda". Jerusalem Post.
- "Lock up those 'peaceniks' in the ivory tower". Times Higher Education. 17 October 2003. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- Re: The problem isn't Arafat Professors for a Strong Israel, Accessed 29 April 2007[dead link]
- Re: Call for the Likud ministers to disengage from the government of ethnic cleansing Professors for a Strong Israel, Accessed 29 April 2007[dead link]
|This article about an organization in Israel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|