Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up proficiency or proficient in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Proficiency may refer to:
- Language proficiency, the ability of an individual to speak or perform in an acquired language
- Skill, the learned capacity to carry out pre-determined results often with the minimum outlay of time, energy, or both
- Proficiency (metric), an information-theoretic measure of nominal association
- All pages with titles beginning with proficien
- All pages with titles containing proficien*
- Efficiency (disambiguation)
- Progress (disambiguation)
- Profit (disambiguation)
- Test (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Proficiency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.