Profit is a bimonthly Canadian business magazine aimed at entrepreneurs. The headquarters of the magazine is in Toronto.
History and profile
Profit was launched in 1982. The magazine was published bi-monthly until January 1999 when its frequency was switched to eight times a year. It is now published six times per year and, according to its website, it focusses on "how to find opportunity and seize it", management practices, case studies and "access to peer groups". The headquarters of the magazine is in Toronto.
- "eCirc for Business Magazines". Audit Bureau of Circulations. Retrieved 28 April 2012.
- "About Us". Profit. Retrieved 6 November 2015.
- "Profit". Rogers Media (in French). Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- "Profit forges ahead with increase in frequency". Masthead. 11 January 1999. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- "PROFIT magazine unveils 25th annual list of Canada´s Fastest-Growing Companies". TekStaff. Retrieved 6 November 2015.
- Kate Wilkinson (9 December 2013). "Canadian Business and PROFIT merge to make bigger monthly magazine". Canadian Business. Retrieved 6 November 2015.
|This business magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.