From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Progon may refer to:
- Slavic word which means "Persecution";
- Greek word Progonos which means ancestor;
- an Albanian personal name.
As a personal name it may refer to:
- Progon of Kruja, a late 12th-century Byzantine-Albanian lord and first known Albanian
- Progonos Sgouros, a late 13th-century Byzantine military commander
As a toponym it may refer to:
- Progon (Serbia), a locality in Belgrade, Serbia
- Progon (Russia), two places in Russia
- Progon (Croatia), two places in Croatia
- "Serbian-English Cruiser dictionary". recnik.krstarica.com. Retrieved 3 June 2015.
- The New Testament Greek Lexicon, available online by Heartlight, Inc.
- Malcolm, Noel (1998). Kosovo: a short history. Macmillan. p. 56. ISBN 978-0-333-66612-8. Retrieved 30 April 2011.
- Krleža, M.; Zagreb (Croatia). Leksikografski zavod FNRJ.; Cecić, I.; Jugoslavenski leksikografski zavod; Gostl, I. (1955). Enciklopedija Jugoslavije. Jugoslavenski leksikografski zavod. Retrieved 3 June 2015.
- Georgevich, D.; Maric, N.; Moravcevich, N.; Popovich, L.D. (1977). Serbian Americans and their communities in Cleveland 2. Cleveland State University. Retrieved 3 June 2015.
- Traveling Luck Progon, Serbia (general), Serbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Progon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.