From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up programme or program in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Program (American spelling) or programme (British spelling) may refer to:
- Radio program, a segment of content intended for broadcast on radio
- Television program, a segment of content intended for broadcast on television
Business and management
- a part of Planning
- Program management, the process of managing several related projects, as in business or science
- a plan for Time management
- Twelve-step program, a set of guiding principles for recovery from addiction, compulsion, or other behavioral problems
- Computer program
- Program (machine), a technical setting stored in the memory of a machine or piece of hardware to be executed, including computers.
Art and entertainment
- an instrumental song by Linkin Park from LP Underground Eleven
- Program – a synthesizer setting stored in memory, also called a patch
- Program music, a type of art music that attempts to render musically an extra-musical narrative
- Programme (booklet), a printed leaflet for patrons of a live event such as a theatre, concert or sports performance
- The Programme, a miniseries by Wildstorm Comics
Science and philosophy
- Research program, an idea of Imre Lakatos
- Program (German non-profit), a project space in Berlin for art and architecture
- "Program", the trade name for lufenuron, a veterinary flea-control medication
- All pages with titles containing "Program"
- Programmer (disambiguation)
- Programming (disambiguation)
- The Program (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Program.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.