Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up progression in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Progression may refer to:
- Arithmetic progression, sequence of numbers such that the difference of any two successive members of the sequence is a constant
- Geometric progression, sequence of numbers such that the quotient of any two successive members of the sequence is a constant
- Harmonic progression (mathematics), sequence of numbers such that their reciprocals form an arithmetic progression
- Chord progression, series of chords played in order
- Progression, music software for guitarists
In other fields:
- Age progression, the process of modifying a photograph of a person to represent the effect of aging on their appearance
- Cisternal progression, theory of protein transport through the Golgi apparatus inside a cell
- Color progression, ranges of color whose values transition smoothly through a hue, saturation, luminance, or any combination of the three
- Horizontal progression, the gradual movement from left to right during writing a line of text in Western handwriting
- A progressive tax is a tax by which the tax rate increases as the taxable amount increases
- Semantic progression, evolution of word usage
- Educational progression, an individual's movement through stages of education and/or training
- Progress tracking in video games
- Astrological progression, used in Horoscopic astrology to forecast future trends and developments.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Progression.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.