Progressive Party of Aotearoa New Zealand
|Ideology||Progressive Utilization Theory|
|International affiliation||Proutist Universal|
|Colours||Purple and Orange|
|MPs in the House of Representatives|
0 / 120
The Progressive Party of Aotearoa New Zealand (PPANZ) is an unregistered political party in New Zealand. The party supports the Progressive Utilization Theory of Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar, including economic democracy and the transformation of large businesses into cooperatives. It is led by Bruce Dyer.
As an unregistered party, PPANZ was unable to contest the party vote. It stood two candidates in the Nelson and Mana electorates in the 2020 New Zealand general election. Neither candidate was successful; leader Bruce Dyer received 50 electorate votes, or 0.1% of the vote.
- "Progressive Perspective". The Progressive Party of Aotearoa NZ. Retrieved 2020-08-15.
- "A New Economic Model". Scoop. 12 August 2020. Retrieved 12 August 2020.
- "Mana candidates". vote.nz. Retrieved 2020-09-19.
- "Nelson candidates". vote.nz. Retrieved 2020-09-19.
- Cherie Sivignon (26 July 2020). "Co-founder of new party Bruce Dyer to stand in Nelson electorate". Stuff. Retrieved 12 August 2020.
- "Nelson - Official Result". Electoral Commission. Retrieved 2020-11-06.