|Developer(s)||Oracle Corporation and Eclipse Foundation|
2.28 / January 25, 2019
2.28-RC4 / January 21, 2019
|Available in||Java 7 or later|
|License||Eclipse Public License 2.0|
Jersey RESTful Web Services , formerly Glassfish Jersey, currently Eclipse Jersey framework is an open source framework for developing RESTful Web Services in Java. It provides support for JAX-RS APIs and serves as a JAX-RS (JSR 311 & JSR 339 & JSR 370) Reference Implementation.
The following components are part of Jersey:
- Core Server: For building RESTful services based on annotation (jersey-core, jersey-server, jsr311-api)
- Core Client: Aids you in communicating with REST services (jersey-client)
- JAXB support
- JSON support
- Integration module for Spring and Guice
- Lyons, Will. "Moving Forward with Eclipse GlassFish at Jakarta EE". blogs.oracle.com. Retrieved 2019-01-31.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-10-31. Retrieved 2013-10-31.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)