From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Project Orion was a 1980 NASA initiative and design study to search for extrasolar planets using high-precision astrometry.
Project Orion may also refer to:
- Spacecraft-related projects:
- Project Orion (nuclear propulsion), an engineering design study of spacecraft powered by nuclear pulse propulsion
- Project Orion, a project within the Constellation program to create the Orion (spacecraft) to replace the US Space Shuttle fleet
- Project Orion, the name of one of several projects to build a laser broom for the International Space Station
- Project Orion, an initiative organized by the Eclipse Foundation to improve browser support for software development
- Orion (laser), built in the UK to research thermonuclear explosions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Project Orion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.