|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Writer||Cavan Scott and
|Executive producer||Jacqueline Rayner|
|Length||1 hr 50 mins|
|Release date||20 August 2001|
Project: Twilight is a Big Finish Productions audio drama based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. Sequels to this story include Project: Valhalla (a novel featuring characters from Twilight), Project: Longinus (a web-comic published by Scott and Wright), the audio dramas Project: Lazarus and Project: Destiny, and the short story 'Project: Wildthyme'.
- The Doctor — Colin Baker
- Evelyn Smythe — Maggie Stables
- Dr William Abberton – Rupert Booth
- Nurse – Kate Hadley
- Amelia Doory – Holly de Jong
- Reggie Mead – Rob Dixon
- Cassie — Rosie Cavaliero
- Mr Deeks — Mark Wright
- Eddie – Daniel Wilson
- Nimrod — Stephen Chance
- Matthew – Rupert Booth
- This play contains the first reference to Zagreus, a character from a Gallifreyan nursery rhyme, who later appears in Neverland and Zagreus.
- This play also introduces the Forge, a mysterious government/military group dealing with paranormal research.
- The Doctor meets Nimrod, Cassie and the Forge again in Project: Lazarus.
- Vampires were first introduced into Doctor Who in the Fourth Doctor serial State of Decay, where they are said to be ancient enemies of the Time Lords.
- The Doctor begins to ask Evelyn "Have you ever been to Bl..." This is in reference to Revelation of the Daleks.
- Project: Twilight reviews at Outpost Gallifrey
- Project: Twilight reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide