This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Projectline Services, Inc. was founded in 2003 by Mike Kichline, who was joined by co-owners and corporate officers Anika Lehde and David Jones in May 2004. Projectline is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with offices in Bellevue, WA and London.
According to its website, Projectline provides marketing consulting and project management to global high tech firms. They specialize in product validation programs, customer advisory boards, customer testimonials, customer reference programs, marketing operations, business intelligence, and strategic marketing consulting.
Projectline is known for an open, entrepreneurial, and informal work environment supported by telecommuting and flex time. Projectline employees volunteer together each month for a Northwest cause and loan to three global small businesses each month through Kiva.
Awards & Industry Recognition
In 2007 and 2008 Projectline was named Best Small Business in Seattle by NWJobs, a Seattle Times Company. In 2009, Projectline was named one of Washington's Top 100 Companies to Work For by Seattle Business Monthly.
- Projectline Web site
- NW Jobs Article: http://marketplace.nwsource.com/job/peoplespicks/2007/winners/?lid=541522
- Projectline News Page (bottom): http://www.projectlineinc.com/news.html
- Projectline Kiva Profile: http://www.kiva.org/lender/projectline7068
- NWJobs Best Small Company in Seattle: Projectline Services: http://marketplace.nwsource.com/job/peoplespicks/2007/winners/?lid=541522
- Top 100 Companies Small Companies Chart: http://seattlebusinessmag.com/sites/seattlebusinessmag.com/files/SmallCompaniesChart.pdf
- Inc. Magazine: http://www.inc.com/