(Redirected from Proles)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prole or proles may refer to:
- A member of the proletariat, a lower social class, or the working class
- Proles (Nineteen Eighty-Four), the proletariat class in George Orwell's 1949 novel
- Prole, Iowa, a community in the midwestern United States
- Próle, a village in Poland
- Proles, a synonym for race in biological taxonomy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.