From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Prologue is a prefatory piece of writing.
Prologue may also refer to:
- Prologue (magazine), published by National Archives and Records Administration, USA
- Prologue (Prose Edda), Icelandic literature
- Prologue (Renaissance album), 1972 album
- "Prologue", song by Electric Light Orchestra on their album Time
- Prologue (Elton John album), 2001 album
- Prologue: The Art of War/Cherry Blossom Epitaph, 2005 EP by Behind Crimson Eyes
- "Prologue", a song by Susumu Hirasawa on the 1995 album Sim City
- "Prologue", a song from My Arms, Your Hearse by Opeth
- "Prologue", a song from Three Friends by Gentle Giant
- "Prologue", a 2012 song by Lower Than Atlantis from their album Changing Tune
- A prologue time trial, a short opening stage often used in road cycling races
- The Prologue of the Gospel of John, sometimes known as the Hymn to the Word
- Function prologue, a computer programming concept
- "Prologue", a 2015 Academy Award nominated animated short. 
- General Prologue, the assumed title of the series of portraits that precedes Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales
- Prolog, programming language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prologue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.