Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prominence or prominent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prominence in topography is a measure of the independence of a summit.
Prominence or Prominent may also refer to:
- Celebrity, fame and public attention accorded by the mass media to individuals or groups
- Prominence (phonetics), stress given to a certain syllable in a word, or to a word in a sentence
- Prominence (2015 video game), a science fiction point and click adventure game
- Maxillary prominence, part of the face
- Solar prominence, a large, bright, gaseous feature extending outward from the Sun's surface
- "Prominent" (song), a song by Bonez MC and RAF Camora
- Prominents, moths in the family Notodontidae
- All pages with titles beginning with Prominence
- All pages with titles containing Prominence
- All pages with titles beginning with Prominent
- All pages with titles containing Prominent
- Emphasis (disambiguation)
- Eminence (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prominence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.