Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prominence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prominence may refer to:
- Celebrity, fame, or notoriety
- Solar prominence, a phenomenon occurring on the Sun
- Topographic prominence, a categorization of hills or mountains
- Maxillary prominence, a facial bone
- Prominence (phonetics) in linguistic expressions
- Prominence (2015 video game), a point and click science fiction adventure game.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prominence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.