From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prominence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prominence may refer to:
- Celebrity, fame, or notoriety
- Solar prominence, a phenomenon occurring on the Sun
- Topographic prominence, a categorization of hills or mountains
- Maxillary prominence, a facial bone
- Prominence (phonetics) in linguistic expressions
- Prominence (2015 video game), a point and click science fiction adventure game.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prominence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.