Jump to navigation Jump to search
Promise ring may refer to:
- Pre-engagement ring, a ring worn to signify a commitment to a monogamous relationship and a promise for an engagement in the future
- Purity ring, a ring worn to signify a pledge to sexual abstinence until marriage
- "Promise Ring" (song), a 2007 song by American entertainer Tiffany Evans
- The Promise Ring, an American emo band from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- The Promise Ring (album), a 1997 solo album by Yes lead singer Jon Anderson
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Promise ring.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.