Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up promotion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Promotion may mean:
- Promotion (rank)
- Promotion (marketing)
- Promotion (Germany), the German term for the doctoral degree
- Promotion (chess) – when a pawn reaches the eighth rank
- Promotion and relegation, in league sports
- Professional wrestling promotion
- Promotion (film), a 2013 Bengali film directed by Snehasish Chakraborty
- The Promotion, a 2008 film
- "The Promotion" (The Office episode)
- ProMotion, a display feature on the iPad Pro
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Promotion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.