Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prompt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prompt may refer to:
- Command prompt, characters indicating the computer is ready to accept input
- Command Prompt, also known as cmd.exe or cmd, the command-line interpreter in some operating systems
- Prompter (theatre), sometimes prompt, one who prompts an actor if they forget their line
- PROMPT Telescopes (Panchromatic Robotic Optical Monitoring and Polarimetry Telescopes), Chile
- Prompt NOx, a source of nitrogen oxides
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prompt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.