An office in Moscow
|Owner||Promsvyaz Capital B.V.|
|Rating||Ba3 (Moody's), BB- (S&P) (2017)|
Promsvyazbank (ЗАО "Промсвязьбанк") is a privately owned Russian bank from Moscow. It is owned by the oligarchs Dmitry and Aleksey Ananyev. As of 2012, it is the 10th largest bank in Russia by assets.
The bank was established in May 1995 by the Ananyev brothers, the owners of Tekhnoserv, the largest systems integrator in the CIS. Its first customers were major telecom companies such as Rostelecom. Between 2006 and 2012, a 15,32% stake was owned by Commerzbank. In February 2010, a 11,75% stake was acquired by the EBRD.
As of February 2016, the bank provides services to more than 100,000 corporate and over 2 million private customers.
- "Рейтинг банков - 2017 (таблица)". Forbes.ru. 23 March 2017. Retrieved 1 May 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-05-25. Retrieved 2014-08-23.
- "Commerzbank Completes Promsvyazbank Stake Sale". The Moscow Times.
- "EBRD to buy 11.75% stake in Promsvyazbank". Financial Times.
- Company information at psbank.ru, retrieved 8th February 2016.
- "Russia to bail out Promsvyazbank". Financial Times. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
|This bank and insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|