Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prong may refer to:
- Prong (company), an iPhone accessories company in New York City
- Prong (band), a metal band from New York City
- "Prongs", a nickname of James Potter (character)
- Power plug prongs, the forking metal parts which project from the end of power plugs, also referred to primarily in British English as "pins"
- Pronghorn, an ungulate mammal native to North America
- Pronging, the gait of quadrupeds involving jumping high into the air (Stotting)
- Tine (structural), branches or spikes of various tools and natural objects
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.