From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Prongs)
|Look up prong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prong may refer to:
- Prong (company), an iPhone accessories company in New York City
- Prong (band), a metal band from New York City
- "Prongs", a nickname of James Potter (character)
- Power plug prongs, the forking metal parts which project from the end of power plugs, also referred to primarily in British English as "pins"
- Pronghorn, an ungulate mammal native to North America
- Pronging, the gait of quadrupeds involving jumping high into the air (Stotting)
- Tine (structural), branches or spikes of various tools and natural objects
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.