Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Calibration, checking or adjustment by comparison with a standard
- Control variable, the experimental element that is constant and unchanged throughout the course of a scientific investigation
- Test particle, an idealized model of an object in which all physical properties are assumed to be negligible, except for the property being studied
- Vittorio, Salvatore A. (October 2001). "Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Glossary". CSA Illumina. ProQuest. Retrieved 6 January 2014.
- Johnson, Curtis D. (1997). "Accelerometer Principles". Process Control Instrumentation Technology. Prentice Hall. ISBN 0-13-441305-9. Retrieved 6 January 2014.
- Mukherjee, Rahul; Basu, Joydeep; Mandal, Pradip; Guha, Prasanta Kumar (2017). "A review of micromachined thermal accelerometers". Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering. 27 (12): 123002. arXiv:1801.07297. Bibcode:2017JMiMi..27l3002M. doi:10.1088/1361-6439/aa964d.
|This standards- or measurement-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This physics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|