From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up propagation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Propagation can refer to:
- Chain propagation in a chemical reaction mechanism
- Crack propagation, The motion of the crack tip or the crack front during the fracture of materials
- Plant propagation, the production of more plants by seeds, cuttings, grafting or other methods
- "Propagation", a song by Lower Dens from the album Nootropics
- Propagation delay, the delay of an electrical signal
- Propagation of schema, in artificial reproduction
- Radio propagation, the application of wave propagation to radio communications
- Reproduction, and other forms of multiplication or increase
- Software propagation, the distribution of free software in a manner explicitly permitted under the applicable license
- Wave propagation, The motion of a wave throughout a medium or the transfer of its energy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Propagation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.