From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Propeller or propeller in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A propeller is a device that converts rotational motion into thrust.
Propeller may also refer to:
- Propeller (aircraft), aircraft propellers
- Propeller (marine), marine propellers
- Propeller (band), an Estonian punk band
- Propeller (Guided by Voices album), 1992
- Propeller (Peter Stuart album), 2002
- Propeller Records, a record label
- Propeller TV, a British television channel
- Parallax Propeller, a microcontroller
- Propeller.com, the social news website operated by AOL
- Propeller (theatre company), the UK theatre group
- Beta-propeller, a protein fold
- Propellers (band), an English band
- Propellor-shaped structures observed in the rings of Saturn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Propeller.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.