|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (December 2012)|
|Founder||Steve Melhuish, Jani Rautiainen|
|Steve Melhuish (CEO)
Winnie Khoo (COO)
|Services||Real Estate Listings, Banner Ads|
PropertyGuru Malaysia is an online real estate portal that hosts classified listings on Malaysian properties. The portal is owned by AllProperty Media Pte Ltd, a Singapore-based company that operates property portals in various Asian countries such as Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. The website is an almagation of FullHouse.com.my and HomeGuru Malaysia, which are Malaysian property portals that are also owned by AllProperty Media Pte Ltd under a rebranding initiative.
HomeGuru.com.my was an online property portal that hosts listings on Malaysian properties. The website is a joint venture between its parent company AllProperty Media Pte Ltd, and RedBerry, a Malaysian media company. As of April 2012, HomeGuru has been recognised as the second most visited property portal in Malaysia.
- "About PropertyGuru". Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- "Company Overview of Allproperty Media Pte Ltd.". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- "PropertyGuru Rebrands Malaysian Portal". The Edge Malaysia. Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- "What Happened to Fullhouse?". Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- "How PropertyGuru conquered foreign markets". Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- "What Happened to HomeGuru?". Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- "PropertyGuru Secures Major Strategic Investment from ImmobilienScout24, a Subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom". Yahoo News. Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- "Top Property Portals in Malaysia". Propertyportalwatch. Retrieved 18 June 2012.