Property & Casualty Management Systems
|Beryl Goldman, Founder/President|
Jack Dennison, CEO
Number of employees
PCMS is a privately held company based in Dallas, Texas. Founded in 1999 by Beryl Goldman, the company is a Microsoft Certified Partner. Goldman serves as company President and Jack Dennison is CEO.
PCMS’ software, Atlas, was launched in 1999 and re-designed in 2008. The Atlas system is administrative software specific to the insurance industry including components for underwriting and policy administration, claims management, and billing. PCMS reports that there are ten American P&C insurers live on Atlas, all with annual premium under $1 billion with half writing personal lines, and the other half writing commercial lines. All of the company's clients are on the latest release, which is less than 3 years old.
- "Beacon Selects PCMS Atlas System" Insurance & Technology. Retrieved 2014-7-28.
- "Who's Using What: The Latest News in Insurance Software Implementations" Property Casualty 360. Retrieved 2014-7-28.
- "United Home Insurance Selects PCMS Atlas/AgenTree Property & Casualty Solution Suite" Annuity News. Retrieved 2014-7-28.
- "Insurers put new products to the testimplementation" Property Casualty 360. Retrieved 2014-7-28.
- "Farmers Insurance Company Of Flemington Selects PCMS' Atlasa¿¢ Cloud P&C Solution" The Street. Retrieved 2014-7-28.
- "NOVA Ranking: PCMS Atlas" Archived 2014-07-29 at the Wayback Machine. NOVARICA. Retrieved 2014-7-28.
- Property & Casualty Management Systems Official site