From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Propose)
|Look up proposal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Proposal(s) or The Proposal may refer to:
- Proposal (business)
- Proposal (logic and philosophy) — proposition, a proposal in logic and philosophy.
- Proposal (marriage)
- Proposal (research)
- Category: Proposals — all types
- The Proposal, alternative title of Chekhov's 1890 play A Marriage Proposal
- Proposals (play), 1997 play by Neil Simon
- One of three episodes from the television show Dynasty:
- "The Proposal" (Frasier), 2002 episode from the ninth season of Frasier
- "The Proposal" (The O.C.), 2004 episode from The O.C. television show
- The Proposal (Animorphs), 1999 and 35th book in the Animorphs series by K.A. Applegate
- The Proposal (2001 film), starring Nick Moran, Jennifer Esposito, and Stephen Lang
- The Proposal (film), 2009 film starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds
- A short story in the 2014 Argentina anthology film Wild Tales
- Category:Lists of proposals
- All pages beginning with "proposal"
- All pages beginning with "propose"
- All pages with a title containing proposal
- All pages with a title containing propose
- A Modest Proposal, 1729 essay by Jonathan Swift
- Delicious Proposal, 2001 Korean drama television series
- Government proposal (disambiguation)
- Immodest Proposals, 2001 collection of science-fiction stories by William Tenn
- Indecent Proposal, 1993 drama film
- Proposal 2 (disambiguation)
- Proposal Rock (disambiguation)
- Republican Proposal, Argentinian political party
- Straw man proposal, brainstorming technique
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Proposal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.