From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Props)
|Look up prop or props in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A prop is an object which supports another, and may refer to
- A construction prop, or jack post
- Pit prop, in mining, used to support the roof of a tunnel
- Mouth prop, used in dentistry
- Prop (rugby league), rugby league position
- Prop (rugby union), rugby union position
- Prop-word, a linguistic term
As an abbreviation, prop may mean
- Props, slang term for proper respect. Also embodied in the fist bump hand gesture.
- Theatrical property, an object used during a theatrical performance
- "Props" (Glee), an episode of Glee
- Propeller, fan used for vehicle propulsion
- Proposition, an initiative or referendum put to a vote on a ballot
- Proposition bet, in gambling
- PROP (category theory), in mathematics
- ProP (transporter), an osmosensory transporter
- Prop-, a prefix in chemistry
- Propylthiouracil (PROP), a thioamide drug
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.