|Look up prorogation or prorogue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prorogation is the time between legislative sessions.
Prorogation may refer to:
- Prorogatio, extension of a commander's imperium in ancient Rome;
- Prorogation in Australia, the end of a session in the Australian Parliament pursuant to section 5 of the Constitution of Australia;
- Prorogation in Canada, the end of a session in the Parliament of Canada;
- Prorogation in the United Kingdom, the formal ending of a Parliamentary session in the UK Parliament
- Legislative session, period of time in which a legislature is convened
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prorogation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.