(Redirected from Prorogue)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prorogation or prorogue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prorogation is the time between legislative sessions.
Prorogation may refer to:
- Prorogatio, extension of a commander's imperium in ancient Rome
- Prorogation in Australia, the end of a session in the Australian Parliament pursuant to section 5 of the Constitution of Australia
- Prorogation in Canada, the end of a session in the Parliament of Canada
- Prorogation in the United Kingdom, the formal ending of a Parliamentary session in the UK Parliament
- Legislative session, the period of time during which a legislature is convened
- Prorogation Act 1867, United Kingdom
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prorogation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.